Santa Monica Part Time Sales Associate
We are looking for Part Time Sales Associate to be a part of the Else Santa Monica Store
ELSE is designed to empower the modern, multifaceted woman who wants to look and feel her best in every space and situation. She seeks out style that effortlessly blends luxury with livability.
Meticulously (and ethically) crafted by female artisans in the brand’s Istanbul atelier and sold globally, ELSE creates lingerie in a diverse range of sizes and styles, all of which combine world-class design with all-day comfort. Made from the finest fabrics and luxe laces, these are lifetime pieces for those who want to invest in quality, longevity, sustainability, and integrity — and refuse to choose between comfort and style.
THE COMPANY CULTURE
- Fashion forward
The Part Time Sales Associate position is focused on creating an outstanding customer experience by shaping a positive, inviting, and fun environment for the client. This includes being an enthusiastic and knowledgeable sales professional that understands the client, product presentation, retail space, and team standards.
OUR SHOP VALUES
- “Above and Beyond” customer service - outstanding and attentive service is our #1 focus.
- Mutual Respect and Encouragement to all of our company’s team and customers.
- Everyone’s opinion matters - no piece of input is too small.
- Personal Responsibility - we all take ownership and operate with integrity.
- Results oriented, not process oriented.
THE POSITION DETAILS:
- Ideal candidate must have a strong focus on sales, delivering authentic customer service, and demonstrate strong clienteling skills.
- Provide outstanding customer service to customers shopping in the retail space, including assisting with size requirements, suggesting complementary styles, other outfits, and generally making customers feel comfortable shopping in our retail space.
- Achieve sales results through clienteling, personable customer service, store events, and community involvement.
- Build meaningful one-on-one relationships with customers.
- Ensure a consistent and quality store experience for all customers.
- Ability to solve customer issues with outstanding service and diplomatic skills.
- Think strategically and take ownership to drive the business to company standards.
- Ensure that you are up to date on product knowledge, shop standards, policy and procedure updates, upcoming promotions and events, including Instagram postings and newsletters.
- Consistently implement the company visual presentation and merchandising standards with excellence.
- Ensure tidiness and cleanliness of the retail space, the stockroom, the cash wrap, the dressing rooms and the common areas
- Inventory management, inventory counts and store operations when necessary.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience – retail sales or luxury sales experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
- Must be hands on and sales driven
- Strong interpersonal and sales skills.
- The ideal candidate will be warm and welcoming and excellent at building authentic relationships with customers (and our neighbors!)
- Hard worker with a strong work ethic.
- Self starter - someone who can identify what needs to be done before being asked.
Must be proficient in Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Shopify.
Job Types: Part Time
Pay Rate: $20.00 - $22.00 per hour
Weekly day range:
- Weekend availability is a must
- Must be able to work during the hours of 10am-6pm M-Sat, 11am-5pm Sun.
ELSE Santa Monica
1318B Montana Avenue
Santa Monica, CA 90403
To apply, please email your resume with Subject line "SM Part Time Position" to email@example.com.