We are looking for Part Time Sales Associates/Key holders to be a part of Else Melrose Flagship Store
ELSE is elevated, everyday lingerie for the modern woman. Our timeless, versatile pieces make you look and feel great, whether you wear them as the foundation of your outfit, or of course—alone. We create these for you, the incredible woman who follows her dreams, defines her destiny and buys her own lingerie—for herself.
THE COMPANY CULTURE
• Fashion forward
The Retail Store Sales Associate position is focused on creating an outstanding customer experience by shaping a positive, inviting, and fun environment for the client. This includes developing enthusiastic and knowledgeable sales professionals that understand the client, product presentation, retail space, and team standards.
OUR SHOP VALUES
• Relentless Customer Focus - outstanding and attentive service is #1 focus.
• Mutual Respect and Encouragement to all of our company’s team and customers.
• Everyone’s opinion matters - no piece of input is too small.
• Personal Responsibility - we all take ownership and operate with integrity.
• Results oriented, not process oriented.
Competitive hourly rate, starting at $16 per hour
Generous company discount
THE POSITION DETAILS:
• Ideal candidate must have a strong focus on driving sales, delivering refined customer service, and demonstrate strong clienteling skills.
• Provide outstanding customer service to customers shopping in the retail space, including assisting with size requirements, suggesting complementary styles, other outfits, and generally making customers feel comfortable shopping in our retail space.
• Develop unique strategies and plans to achieve sales results through clienteling, superior customer service, store events, and community involvement.
• Build lasting one-on-one relationships with customers.
• Ensure a consistent and quality store experience for all customers.
• Ability to solve customer issues with outstanding service and diplomatic skills.
• Think strategically and take ownership to drive the business to company standards.
• Prioritize, plan, delegate, and adapt to business needs.
• Motivate and support team members towards overall retail store and company growth.
• Maintain open lines of communication with the Store Manager and management team; as well as participate in weekly retail team meetings.
• Ensure that you are up to date on product knowledge, shop standards, policy and procedure updates, upcoming promotions and events, including instagram postings and newsletters.
• Consistently implement the company visual presentation and merchandising standards with excellence.
• Ensure tidiness and cleanliness of the retail space, the stockroom, the cash wrap, the dressing rooms and the common areas by taking ownership of the space to ensure it is immaculately kept and presentable at all times.
• Assisting the Store Manager with inventory management, inventory counts and store operations when necessary.
•Assisting with online order fulfillment team to pack and ship online orders if / when necessary.
• Helping with customer support emails and messages if / when needed.
• Various other activities around the retail space and office including administrative work.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience – retail or hospitality experience preferred
• Bachelor’s or equivalent experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
• A passion for motivating, leading, and influencing others
• Must be hands on and sales driven
• Strong interpersonal and sales skills.
• The ideal candidate will be warm and welcoming and excellent at building strong relationships with customers (and our neighbors!)
• Hard worker with a strong work ethic.
• Self starter - someone who can identify what needs to be done before being asked.
• Strong attention to detail. Must be able to check your own work to catch any errors.
• Strong organizational skills.
•Must be comfortable with Excel and Google Drive and be able to track communications with customers.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity, have a commitment to quality, and thrive off working with smart, creative people, send your resume to email@example.com