LA Store Sales Associates/Key Holder
We are looking for Full Time Sales Associate/Key holder to be a part of the Else Melrose Store
ELSE is designed to empower the modern, multifaceted woman who wants to look and feel her best in every space and situation. She seeks out style that effortlessly blends luxury with livability.
Meticulously (and ethically) crafted by female artisans in the brand’s Istanbul atelier and sold globally, ELSE creates lingerie in a diverse range of sizes and styles, all of which combine world-class design with all-day comfort. Made from the finest fabrics and luxe laces, these are lifetime pieces for those who want to invest in quality, longevity, sustainability, and integrity — and refuse to choose between comfort and style.
THE COMPANY CULTURE
- Fashion forward
The Full Time Sales Associate/Key holder position is focused on creating an outstanding customer experience by shaping a positive, inviting, and fun environment for the client. This includes developing enthusiastic and knowledgeable sales professionals that understand the client, product presentation, retail space, and team standards.
OUR SHOP VALUES
- “Above and Beyond” customer service - outstanding and attentive service is #1 focus.
- Mutual Respect and Encouragement to all of our company’s team and customers.
- Everyone’s opinion matters - no piece of input is too small.
- Personal Responsibility - we all take ownership and operate with integrity.
- Results oriented, not process oriented.
THE POSITION DETAILS:
- Ideal candidate must have a strong focus on driving sales, delivering refined customer service, and demonstrate strong clienteling skills.
- Provide outstanding customer service to customers shopping in the retail space, including assisting with size requirements, suggesting complementary styles, other outfits, and generally making customers feel comfortable shopping in our retail space.
- Develop unique strategies and plans to achieve sales results through clienteling, personable customer service, store events, and community involvement.
- Build meaningful one-on-one relationships with customers.
- Ensure a consistent and quality store experience for all customers.
- Ability to solve customer issues with outstanding service and diplomatic skills.
- Think strategically and take ownership to drive the business to company standards.
- Prioritize, plan, delegate, and adapt to business needs.
- Motivate and support team members towards overall retail store and company growth.
- Maintain open lines of communication with the Area Manager and management team; as well as participate in weekly retail team meetings.
- Ensure that you are up to date on product knowledge, shop standards, policy and procedure updates, upcoming promotions and events, including Instagram postings and newsletters.
- Consistently implement the company visual presentation and merchandising standards with excellence.
- Ensure tidiness and cleanliness of the retail space, the stockroom, the cash wrap, the dressing rooms and the common areas by taking ownership of the space to ensure it is immaculately kept and presentable at all times.
- Inventory management, inventory counts and store operations when necessary.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience – retail sales or luxury sales experience preferred
- Minimum 1 year of supervisory, key holder or assistant manager experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
- A passion for motivating, leading, and influencing others
- Must be hands on and sales driven
- Strong interpersonal and sales skills.
- The ideal candidate will be warm and welcoming and excellent at building authentic relationships with customers (and our neighbors!)
- Hard worker with a strong work ethic.
- Self starter - someone who can identify what needs to be done before being asked.
- Strong attention to detail. Must be able to check your own work to catch any errors.
- Strong organizational skills.
Must be proficient in Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Shopify.
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: $23.00 - $25.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift (40hrs p/week)
Weekly day range:
- Weekend availability
- Saturday - Wednesday
7967 Melrose Avenue
Los Angeles CA 90046
To apply, please email your resume with Subject line "Melrose Key Holder" to firstname.lastname@example.org.